There are loads of opportunities to get involved, the more help we get, the more fun, memorable events we can put on and the more money we can raise to invest in great additions to the school.
There are lots of ways to get involved, you don’t need to do loads (although that is great!), here are some examples:
- Contribute to raffles e.g box of chocs, bottle of wine
- Help out on a stall at one of the events e.g. cake stall at Winter Fayre
- Come along to one of the get-togethers we run for parents e.g curry & quiz
- Host a game at one of the Fayres e.g. hook a duck at Summer Fayre
- Volunteer your expertise for a special project e.g. project management, marketing
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from you.