Gwyn Jones Primary School’s
Rockin’ Rudolph Party and Santa’s Grotto!
Saturday, 10th December 2016
Games, crafts, toys and prizes
Hot Food, drinks, cakes and treats
Sweet and bottle tombolas
And Santa’s Grotto!
We are so excited to announce that our Gwyn Jones Rockin’ Rudolph Party is only 9 sleeps away! This is a wonderful festive event for all of the family, with music, children’ activities, a bottle and sweets tombola and fun games for prizes. There’s also a fantastic arts and craft tent. Plus hot food, teas, coffees and hot chocolates.
The special highlight of the Christmas Season is of course meeting the jolly man himself. All of the children (and grown up children!) are invited to visit our very own magical Santa’s Grotto. Entry is £3, including a lovely present from Santa, and it’s free for you to take pictures with Santa and your children.
Bookings for Santa’s Grotto will be given on a first come first served basis at these times:
- 9am Monday, 5th Dec (at the school uniform shop)
- 3:15pm Tuesday, 6th Dec (at the front gates by Reception Class)
- 3:15pm Wednesday, 7th Dec (at the front gates by Year 4)
- 12pm Saturday, 10th Dec (at the Santa’s Grotto entrance)
Bring along your family and friends to our festive event. Everyone is invited, and we are grateful for the support from the local community. Entry is 50p for adults, 20p for students (or free entry for those helping at the fair and arrive by 11am to set up). Under 3s are of course free too.
As always, we count on all our parents and carers at Gwyn Jones to make these fantastic events possible!
Below are some ways you can help out:
- Friday 9th of Dec. is a non-uniform day for the children in exchange for bringing in treats for the tombola. This can be a bottle (non-alcoholic or alcoholic) and/or jar filled with sweets or chocolates. Please bring these to your teacher at drop off time on Friday, 9th of Dec. (If you don’t wish to participate please be sure to you’re your child wear their school uniform or we may suggest a £1 donation in lieu). If you’re feeling generous and have more than one jar or bottle we will happily accept them!
- Can you cook a dish or bake a cake? It’s easy to donate a pie, fairy cakes, cookies, or maybe get the kids to decorate gingerbread cookies. Or perhaps you have a great savoury dish we can serve as a lunchtime food? Please bring these between 9am and 12pm on Sat, 10th of Dec. (be sure to label dishes/crockery with your child’s name and class so we can be sure to return them to you)
- Most importantly, the children need your lovely self to make this event possible! Sat., 10th Dec. 12 – 3pm. Approximately 40 parents are needed to be involved to run games and crafts and food stalls so that all the all the stalls can go ahead. Be sure to send a note to us: CLICK HERE if you can spare a bit of time and raise money for your school.
Thank you so much all your support! Can’t wait to see you all at the Rockin’ Rudolph Party and Santa’s Grotto!